Re: (was) Tubes!/more band names

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 08:48, Tim Nelson wrote:

> --- Dave Stagner <dave@spnz.org> wrote:
> > metal-pounding thug[s],
>
> Looping9string wrote: > 23 hertz...,
>
> and someone a day or so ago wrote:
>
> < The Wrath of Kim
>
> When we do our regional looping festivals that feature
> solo sets and then ad hoc ensembling, the pickup
> groups could get their names straight outa the list
> messages!

Actually, i'm trying to talk my drummer into a band name that's not a
far cry from "metal-pounding thugs".  Since we're playing mostly ambient
improv, i like the irony.
--

-dave

"...'cause she knows that it's demanding to defeat those evil
machines..."
 -The Flaming Lips, _Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots pt. 1_