Re: finally good family feedback on loops

I can't tell you how many times that's happened to me.  Best response
ever?  "I imagine this is the music that would be playing in my head if
I were insane."  Perhaps.  While listening to King Crimson's "Dig Me"
the same girl remarked, "Do these guys know how to play?"

I consider myself perhaps one of the luckiest men in the world.  When I
met my wife and showed her my loop rig (perhaps you'd like to see my
etchings?) she looked at me lovingly and said, "Ooooo an eBow!"  Her
favorite album was David Sylvian and Robert Fripp's The First Day.

That was a no brainer.

Mark Sottilaro