RE: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time

hey, check out AmbiLoop! hehe... we are slowly bringing more and more
features
in, and it is designed for realtime looping... but, you know all this...
hehe... There is a new beta out (available on the ambiloop yahoo group).
Chris M has added added ASIO and WMM support, as well as:

* Option to put effects in the feedback loop
* Latent input level and pan control (in the preferences menu)
* Set loop button works anytime (no undo though)
* Option to have set loop switch to playback
* Option to set empty loop times to last recorded loop time.
* Keyboard shortcuts 1 through 8 select track 1-8.

I have been swamped with work, but I have just jumped back into the fray
and I am working on the UI for the new MIDI->AmbiLoopCommand routing system
and MIDI sync... (no time frames on the completion this work)

peace
-cpr