Re: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time

Title: Re: Ableton LIVE's ability to loop in real time
At 2:04 AM +0100 3/12/03, link wrote:

This is Link (devine machine conceptor) ,

Congratulations on a great program! I've seen two demonstrations of Devine Machine by Steve Duda and my reaction was that it's the first program that almost makes me want to buy a PC.

- how many loopers would go on stage with a computer better than a little rack ?

I'm in the process of thinking how I can do that. I have a (not so little) rack of very nice processors, but there are times I would much rather travel to a gig with just a laptop and one or two peripherals. There are many people performing with laptops, but I think that few of them use them to process external signals simply because the software is unavailable.

Well anyway I could add some midi keys to start recording/overdub.. on start of bar (with some options eventually) , then loop back while the devine machine Liveloop! feature could support all other looping live triggerring....

Please do it!

Also, please port Devine Machine to the Macintosh, for those of us who don't want to own a PC.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com