Re: delay time + Echo Pro ?

Louie,

On the contrary, my Echo Pro has plenty of gain.
Other users have noted this as well:  don't bother
attempting to set up a unity-gain situation with the
input and output level knobs.  You have to go by ear.
I set my input according to the LED meters, and then
go by ear on the output.  The result is that my input
is set between 1 and 2 o'clock, and my output is right
at 1 o'clock.

Regarding bar resolution, if I understand Ian
correctly, this is the same thing as the note value,
found in section 3.4 of the manual.  It is simply
delay times recalculated on the fly to reflect various
meters and rhythmic patterns (whole note time delay
rhythm, dotted halfs and quarters, triplets, etc.).

Regards,
Rich