Re: Per's loop rig...

Looks suspiciously similar to the one I am building...
http://www.neoprimitive.net/jlucas/tmp/js_rack.jpg (currently Behringer
PX2000 patch bay, Echoplex Digital Pro, Yamaha A5000.  It will probably get
a Behringer MX2642A Eurorack on the top, because I am too po' to afford a
Mackie.

How much does your's weigh, Per?  I want to know what I am in for.  :)

One of the cool things about that Gator case (http://www.gatorcases.com), I
think, is that it has more rack spaces on the back than on the front (mine
is 6U front, 10U rear -- Per's is bigger), so if you have gear which you
don't need to access the faceplate for (like a power conditioner, or such)
you can just stick it on the back.

It's also 20" deep.  Deeper than a standard rack, and deep enough to fit
the
rack-mount server case I have.  That means, I could potentially haul out a
full size PC w/Aardvark Q10 for recording/noise making.  The top is 10U, so
the Echoplex could easily sit up there with a mixer.  Probably the patch
bay, too...

If I was gonna haul out a PC though, a flat-screen monitor sure would be
nice...

-Jesse