Re: EDP ? how to save presets??

>  Can anyone tell me how to dump/save my presets via midi?
>I want to back them up on either my alesis midi disk or I could with
>midi Ox . . . I think????

the best way it to get Claude Voits ADA for the Emagics SoundDiver.
It allows to watch and change and save all parameters at ease.

If you dont have SoundDiver, you can create a similar adaptation for
similar programs.

If you just want to save the parameters, there is a EDP function
which is maybe not documented (I could not find it in the manual :-(
):

Go to MIDIUpload ("Load") at MIDI-Next
set some MIDI sequencer to record
press Insert to send the actual Preset or
press Mute to send all Presets

when you play back the sequencer, the saved presets are be loaded again
--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org