From: Aptrev@aol.com [mailto:Aptrev@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2003 8:13 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Zoom sample track st224

In a message dated 3/14/03 4:54:36 PM, alan@akroeger.com writes:

<< That's interesting its not
actually spelled out in the manual that this limitation exist. >>

Unfortunate rather than interesting.
It is marketed as having a "smart card option" that is actually obsolete
or
nearly so.
Too bad.
I have used the Zoom PS02 Pocket Studio for 2 years and gotten a lot of
happy
mileage; they even have a nice little Mac software interface for
import/export aiff files that works great. The price is down to $199, I
think
I even saw one for $179 (zzounds?). Good product at a great price.

BobC

The Thumb Piano Project
www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject
http://trundlebox.iuma.com