[gig] Atomic Mobius Machine live on the internet

Fellow Loopers,

On Saturday, March 22nd, Atomic Mobius Machine is playing live on the
internet!
We'll be playing from 8pm-12pm/PST on AwesomeRadio.net. (But, we often go
longer than that.)

Atomic Mobius Machine is best classified as Electronic Ambient Trance music
(although I like to call it 'loopadelic'), and features myself, and Dan
Moore, on various musical instruments. Dan uses and EDP and I
manipulate/arrange
samples in real time with Acid. (and we swap rigs during the show.) For
more info and music samples, please click here...

http://www.musetrap.com/atomicmobiusmachine/

So tune into AwesomeRadio.net, at http://www.awesomeradio.net, Saturday,
February 22nd, at 8pm for some really trippy music. Technically speaking,
it's a shoutcast stream (ie. mp3 format) and can easily be listened to with
WinAmp (www.winamp.com) under Windows, Audion
(http://www.panic.com/audion/index.html)
on the Mac, and XMMS (http://www.xmms.org/) under Linux... The address is
207.44.144.80:8000, but if this does not work for you, please check the
website, as we are working on changing audio servers soon.

AwesomeRadio also has an IRC chat room, for those so inclined. You can use
a Java client (linked from the website), or a native client, such as mIRC
for Windows. The IRC network is irc.awesomechat.net, and the channel is
#awesomeradio. Of course, while we are playing we won't be chatting much,
but there will be other listeners in there, so...

 I hope you can tune in for some of the show... :)

peace
-cpr