Let me light you up with this great latin looping band

Ok gang i know this is a tense time for all of us in
the midst of political bullshit specially here in
europe,we are not very far from the war zones.
So let me light up your day with this great latin
looping band, just click on the musicians and
just...well let them loop you baby...
here you go:
http://62.210.133.45/BAHIANESE.swf
P.S.By the way a laptoper was also invited:-)
Cheers
Louie

=====
www.labalou.com