Re: 4-track tape looper

At 8:33 AM -0600 3/21/03, Scott Hansen wrote:

>my attempts the other night were very glitchy. main thing i had to
>think about was "20 sec of time" for looping, and after the 20 sec
>were up, switching out of "record" to get loop to play.

It's difficult to synchronize to a long, fixed loop length. One
possibility might be to prerecord a click track on on track of the
loop and to monitor this with headphones on the first pass. There's
be a bit of tweaking during the preparation of the click, to get the
tempo right.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com