Re: EDP problem

Yeah it was a mystery to me for ages

This works with my Edp
1) ALWAYS turn it on last after every thing else in you're rack
2) never repatch the EDP when on
follow these two rules and the problem dissappeared for me.

It is the weirdest problem I have ever encountered how simply repatching a
piece of equipment into the input can affect the ability of the feedback to
hold.
This took me ages to realise.
Geoff
p.s. what was the name of the looper who supported alanis morisette that u
told me about.