OT...old school yamaha stuff

i don't know specifically about these items, but i recently saw
a yamaha 4 track recorder at a pawn shop (it was an older model,
don't remember the model #), and they had it listed for around
220$. to me, a used recorder (tape) for 220$, just wouldn't be worth it.
not when there are a number of entry-level digital recorders that
you can get new for $299 (fostex mr8, korg pxr4), and the zoom ps02
is in the 150 range, and the zoom mrs4 is in the 220$ range.

you didn't say what the price was, but just things to think of.
s---