EMU Planet Earth

 A couple of weeks ago I offered an EMU Planet Earth, Gibson Digital
Echoplex and Zen Drum for sale.

>From that list only the EMU Planet Earth is still available - asking $300
for that.

I am also considering selling my Roland Club-V and Yamaha DTX2.0  - $950.
The Roland is a complete 5 pad electric drum set with Bass Drum kick pad
and
Yamaha HH pedal. This is Roland's introduction to their high end electric
drum sets. It has great feel and sensitivity just like real drums. The rims
of the 5 pads can be set for rim shots or second layered sounds. The bass
drum foot pad is a heavy duty plate mount flat on the carpet and responds
like a tightly tuned bass drum. The HH pedal is specific to the Yamaha DTX
2.0 and simply plugs into it's designated slot which allows (4) different
HH
settings: closed, tight closed, open and partly open. The Yamaha DTX 2.0
has
tons of drum set and percussion sounds. It is Yamaha's best electric drum
brain and works flawlessly with the Roland set. The DTX2.0 software has
been
updated to include all the latest sequencing, recording, and enhanced
functionality available with this model. Let me know if this is something
you might be interested in.

Thanks

Larry Stites