Re: FCB Issues

--- kenn lowy <klowy@wrinklemuzik.com> wrote:

> The first is I cannot figure out how to globally set the pedals. I want
> pedal A to control feedback, and B to control volume. I cannot figure
>this
> out.

You can't globally set them. Their setting is configured as part of each
preset,
so for them to have the same functions in all the presets, you'd have to
program
those same functions as you program each of the presets.

> The other issue (which I noticed last night) is that when I double tap (i
> found this out by accident) the volume of the recorded loop drops in
>half. I
> guess I have a new ROM. I found this out because I stepped on one switch
> (for multiply) and then hit another switch (to go to overdub). But that
> simple stopped the multiply, so I quickly stepped on overdub again and it
> went into overdub and cut the volume. Not at all what I was expecting.

What device are you controlling with the FCB? Sounds like you may have
residual
commands left in the preset you're stepping on which are telling your
device to
change it's output level.

Greg