Re: missing loopers delight digests?

Rick,

  I am on digest as well, and  virtually every one is missing
  messages that  show up in the header.  Sometimes there will only be one
or
  two messages, even though the header lists many, many more.

  I read email using the Netscape and/or Mozilla email client, and also
Lotus Notes,
  depending.  The same behavior is exhibited regardless of the
application I use.

   I can't explain it,  but if there is a particulary interesting
thread, I read it on the
   website.

-jas