Brother sync w/ new EDP software?

In a message dated 3/28/2003 12:01:11 PM Mountain Standard Time, kflint@loopers-delight.com writes:

no. BrotherSync is bidirectional, meaning either unit can set the master
loop length for the other. You can easily switch back and forth between
which one is leading while you play, just as you can with real musicians.
BrotherSync also syncs at the sample level, so it is very tight. It also
makes it very easy to create loops that are different multiples of each
other between the two units, while keeping in sync.

Does everything STILL work this way with the new looping software?

My little group "9 and ZEN" is now using three EDP's brother synced... I thought I had read something about it not functioning the same with the new software upgrade?

"meaning any unit can set the master loop lengths for the others. "

Can you please enlighten me on this?