Re: SV: SV: LAPTOP recommendations for LIVE LOOPING?

At 10:13 AM 4/1/2003 -0800, Richard Zvonar wrote:

>BeOS is still better in many respects than Mac OS X. It's a real shame
>that it's languishing. I still have it on an old 603 Mac.

Know what you mean: I've still got it running on an old dual-PentiumPro in
the back. Bulletproof...

If you haven't already, take a look at http://www.beunited.com.  Several
groups are still trying to port BeOS over to an open-source project.  This
site acts as a coordination point.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil