Re: SV: LAPTOP recommendations for LIVE LOOPING?

i'm using a metric halo Mobile I/O and boy am I a happy camper.

http://www.mhlabs.com

the drivers are great, the interface is unreal, with unlimited routing
possibilities, the mic pre's are great, and best of all, bus powered, and a
titanium sits right atop it.   i'm using the 8228, but you can get a 2
channel as well.  drawback -- a little heavy...

t.