Re: VOLUNTEER

this whole deal is up to the artists.  i find it quite sad that you would
give the largest percentage to the benefactor.  doesn't anyone see a
problem
with this (i.e. record company syndrome)?  the cats with the money get
more
money as the artists are left out in the cold to starve.  it is an even
bigger problem when someone says "yeah i would buy it."  do they even
consider what they are contributing to?  i know that everyone is trying to
do a good thing by making this artform more accesible, but the artists are
the ones making it happen, not somone with money and the ability to make a
DVD.  there are far more avenues to consider than one thinks, when going
into something as complicated as a compilation type production.  i think
first and foremost we should support our artists that are blazing trails
first.  by their stuff, and quit downloading from them, they deserve it.
peace
matt wiley