Re: Line6 Echo Pro---Pros and Cons

I,ve synced it with the EDP and repeater together and
i have no problem playing syncronized delays to the
EDPs and repeater loops it great fun !You cannot
however sync its loop but i am not really concerned
about syncing the Echo pros loop to the EDP since i
dont use it as my main looper.
L.a

=====
www.labalou.com