Re: Recording software for Yellowdog Linux

Kris,

Check out the Sound & MIDI software for Linux site at:
http://sound.condorow.net/

Lots of good stuff there. I've seen discussions on the Linux Audio Users
mailing
list about PPC stuff, but it's been quite awhile and I don't subscribe any
more.
But the archives are online, so you can probably get some good info there.

Greg

--- Kris Day <commencement13@hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

well i need something to run on a Power PC with Linux as the OS

http://www.helloshadow.tk----Original Message Follows---- From:
Aptrev@aol.com
Yellowdog
Linux Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:57:55 EST In a message dated 4/3/03 8:27:22
AM,
commencement13@hotmail.com writes: << I need to find some decent (or any)
recording software such as synths, mixers, and other tools to use with. Can
anyone help? >> You can always try www.hit-squad.com for starters. Here is
what
they have for linux under recording: bplay buffered audio play/record
program
CDDOIT CD Creation & Sound Electric Ears 0.6.7 Audio editor, player and
recorder
GramoFile Record LPs to CD, removing hiss, pop and clicks KHdRecord 6.2
Record
WAVs or encode MP3s directly to your hard drive Sound Studio 0.2c Record
and play
back audio files in various formats SoX-Sound eXchange 12.17.3 Sox is a
general
purpose sound converter/player/recorder that supports a number of formats
xwave
Audio editor, player, recorder and effects, for XWindow System BobC The
Thumb
Piano Project www.mp3.com/thumbpianoproject http://trundlebox.iuma.com
http://brokenaxe.iuma.com