CD reviews/looping on Eclipse

I'm thrilled to share that my new CD "Mourning Guests Who Never
Arrived" has been picked up for distribution by Backroads music,(joining
other esteemed list members Jeff Pearce and Tom Heasley.)It is reviewed
and featured in the "Owners Picks" section of the website
http://www.backroadsmusic.com/catalog/lloyds_picks/lloydspicks.html
  And I'm still blushing over my review in Bassinside
http://www.bassinside.com/2003/april/cdreview.htm

Every piece includes realtime looped bass.90% of the sounds are
bass.Half of the looping was done on an Eventide Eclipse..
Thanks and PEACE,
Scott Kungha Drengsen