My First MP3 dot Com www.mp3.com/cphere

Loopers All -
Well, it's been a while and it's been quite a journey. Barring taking you
through it with extensive
commentary, I'd just like to say thanks to this group, Kim, and Gary. Gary
sold me a Lake Butler
Mitigator RFC-1 footcontroller. But what's remarkable is that he just sent
it to me. We've never met nor did
we know each other then. He just sent it, fully entrusting that I'd be
cool and pay him (which of course
happened). That was inspiring in and of itself.

Kim answered my inane questions. Need I say more?

So, I found looper's delight after visiting the white witch of Narnia and
have been up and down and in and
out of it at length. On my MP3 site, I've dedicated a loop to Andre for
his groundbreaking work.

So, what I've done is basically resurrect an old duo called Cphere and
posted it online. Cphere was a
relatively successful but brief undertaking in 1996 and 1997 in the metro
Detroit area. We were aired on
public radios and played in bookstores. You know the deal. This was before
everyone had their own CD
burners and DAW systems. We drifted for a while, and just last night we
started to jam again, this time
employing the EDP in full force. (That and an e-bow and a slide.)

www.mp3.com/cphere

So, I hope you visit my new (first) site and let me know what you think.
I'm thrilled to announce this and
am very excited to hear what you all think.

Peace! P Priest
www.mp3.com/cphere