Free loopalicious gig this Sunday in London!

Greetings loopsters,

very late notice I know, but I've only just been booked - this Sunday I'm
playing on the free stage at the Barbican in London with
vibist/percussionist Orphy Robinson (former Jazz Warrior, signed to Blue
Note) - we're on from 6-7, before the Kip Hanrahan thing kicks off. It's
free to get in to see us (it's in the foyer/bar area), and should be really
good, with muchos loopage - me with two EDPs and an MPX-G2, and Orphy with
an RC-20...

come on down!

Steve
www.steve-lawson.co.uk (gig details, news, MP3s etc.)