Re: Repeater: Crash or unwitting trigger?

i've had this happen before.  i don't know what my
patch was, but i do remember a loud clicking happening
and i tried to use the on/off for the metronome
figuring that was what it was, to no avail.  i was
unable to replicate the problem so i just wrote it off
as a fluke of the device (these things do have bugs).

i also have some sort of combination of patches that i
use that always triggers the stereo track selection
for 3 and 4, but i can't figure out what causes it,
but it has happened on a few occassions.  i;ve checked
and rechecked my paramaters and the only thing i can
think is causing it is by doing certain combinations
after doing others these problems will surface.  i'm
not sure how repeaters are programmed, but there could
be a variable or something that is never cleared out?

it's a shame that electrix has folded (anyone know if
any company or people are going to pick up the
repeater and finish the OS1.2?), but bugs or not, it
is a fairly reliable device (but always be prepared
for the unexpected in a live situation)...but for the
unique track recording, i wouldn't trade mine in for
anything!

~e va n