Re: Repeater: Crash or unwitting trigger?

I've had this happen too (the sudden stereo track selection) and have
always
been mystified. It makes me feel a little better that others also suffer,
but it scares me that no amount of practicing can fix these "errors". If I
could learn more about what sequence leads to the errors, then maybe it
would be possible to practice avoidance instead.

Heck, I can understand that a device as complex as this might have bugs.
But
I sure do wish it would fail more gracefully!

Love it, hate it, love it, hate it, love it...