Re: How to make bump free drones in EDP?

On Monday, April 14, 2003, at 11:26AM, Kim Flint
<kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:

>Then you must have set the feedback to a different level in some other
>way.
>It had nothing to do with turning off overdub. You might have had the
>feedback knob turned down less than 100% before you started, or you some
>how reduced it afterwards.

I will certainly go back again this evening and double check everything
again (sort of like a double double check) to make sure I didn't miss
something; which is entirely possible.  I will first try this and then I
will try Per's suggestion of turning on the EDP last in my rig.  I
certainly don't want to resort to the final suggestions that Jim Fowler
made regarding sending the unit back for new crystals or something to that
effect.  Its already been back to Gibson once for another incident a few
weeks after I purchased it.

Thanks,
Steve