Having more fun with my edp

The kids are out destroying the neighborhood so I got to spend some time
messing around with LoopCopy and MoreLoop parameters.  I'm finding setting
MoreLoop=4 and dynamically tweaking LoopCopy (on/off/time) as inspired
opens
up a much bigger world of loop exploration particularly in the realm of
foundation grooves.  I'm ashamed to say that it has taken me this long to
find this out; but happy, all the same, that I did.

Setting MoreLoop<=4 seems to give enough memory to the partition to allow
for some undos if you have multiplied the original cycle in subsequent
loops.

Of course this leads into questions about what a stereo edp setup w/bass on
the other channel could do.....</ grin></ chuckle>

Have a nice weekend, everyone.

Jeff

P.S.  Sonic Blender:A Looping Event is happening very soon.  Peter will be
posting an announcement soon about this, but you guys may want to look at
http://www.randomsalt.com/events/sonicblender.php to get some info early
about who is playing.