tools

its getting close to a month and i have not set up my (boomerang
etc.).....im
still just playing thru my electrix mo-fx>filter factory>warp
factory.....the
mo-fx has a 3300ms delay that you can loop, short yet sweet.....i had
always
thought that these boxes were just ok but after living exclusively with
them
for a bit i now find them very interesting.....i would be willing to play
show with just my guit and these boxes, you can created some real mayhem
with
them.....bottom line, if you have a bunch-o-boxes get to really learn
them.....its not easy, my soul is crying out for my lovely rang all the
time
but it must wait.....soon i will have crazy things to feed my
rang.....remember, hunger is the best spice.....michael