Re: Loopy weekend in SF: performance on sat

perhaps you're right.

i guess i've come to value this list so much for all the tech-talk,
troubleshooting, stylistic banter and whatnot (i had trouble posting for a
long time and was a regular forager in the archives). it seems like so many
other lists i've been on in the past have morphed into primarily
"gig-spam".
so my comment was a reference to the guilt i was feeling about following
the
same pattern! ok i know there's a difference.   darn english
upbringing...no
more guilt!