Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

Mark,

With regards to the Echo Pro, which I think is what
you're referring to, it has a jack for an analog
expression pedal.  It can be configured to control
whatever parameter you like, or morph between two
"scenes" in a patch.   Any old expression pedal will
work AFAIK.

It doesn't send MIDI clock, but only receives (and
apparently not too well depending on fate).

Regards,
Rich