RE: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

Well, the Line6 pedal is an expensive little piece of plastic- I mean,
it is ridiculously priced for the build quality. I found one for $20 on
Ebay, but was lucky. I also have an old passive no-name volume pedal
that works just fine with it.

I think, in overdub mode, the feedback is something like 95%. I know
reducing the volume of the loop isn't the same, but it is a slight
workaround if you don't play a lot with an open loop.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com