RE: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

  <smile>   I should have said, Yes, Yes, and no...   lol!   -You seem to
grasp it just fine...   <smile>   -Have a great weekend!...

Smiles,

Cara

At 11:57 PM 4/19/03 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>My looping has (so far) been limited to my DL4, I'm about to get the Delay
Pro
>as much for its extended number of programmes for the delays as for the
>looper.
>I know that it reduces the level of the previous loop by (is it 5%..) in
>overdub mode in order to take care of overloads. I don't quite understand
>though what "feedback amount" means when talked about on the list in
>relation
>to say the EDP. Is it to be able to be able to control the amount at which
the
>previous loop reduces in level when overdubbing? or is it about feeding
>back
>the loop into itself? (or something that I haven't yet understood?).
>
>Ian.
>At 23:33 19/04/03 , you wrote:
>>Well, the Line6 pedal is an expensive little piece of plastic- I mean,
>>it is ridiculously priced for the build quality. I found one for $20 on
>>Ebay, but was lucky. I also have an old passive no-name volume pedal
>>that works just fine with it.
>>
>>I think, in overdub mode, the feedback is something like 95%. I know
>>reducing the volume of the loop isn't the same, but it is a slight
>>workaround if you don't play a lot with an open loop.
>>
>>Dave Eichenberger
>><http://www.hazardfactor.com/>http://www.hazardfactor.com
>>

>>> Right now, I'm noticing that when it's (the mod pro) in
>>> overdub (which
>>> it automatically goes into nicely) the feedback is >100% by some
>>> unknown amount.  (thanks Line6!) So that's good enough for me.  A
>>> minute of loop plus some delay on top of that is worth $199.
>>> However,
>>> I want to set up the "mix" to be set by the expression
>>> pedal... and my
>>> Roland Expression pedal (the big one.. I forgot it's model number)
>>> isn't seemingly controlling it.  I haven't tried my Yamaha expression
>>> pedal yet.
>>>
>>> So, is there a reason to get line6's pedal?  Or am I doing something
>>> wrong when I set up the program?  Anyone have luck with the Roland
>>> pedal?
>>>
>>> Mark Sottilaro

>>> pedal, and
>>> completely, you
>>> won't allow

---

-Then, anything is possible..."

http://home.earthlink.net/~thefates

Please visit BadFiction and The Guitar Cafe.