Re: Line6 Delay Mod Pro or DL4 expression pedals?

SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:

 > 100k linear pot to a mono jack seems to work.
 > (the one I use doesn't have the full range, being one
 > of those old type mechanisms that doesn't turn the pot fully,
 > the measured range is 0 to 80k )
 > but from the response I'm not sure a log pot wouldn't
 > be better.
 > ..so any old swell pedal might work.

Just to clarify my previous message, I got this from the archives

George Van Wagner of Line 6 wrote:

http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/200002/msg00435.html

Heelback 0++, toe down 10k++. that's the secret formula. Now you can
modify your pedal to work, or buy one of ours and keep your vintage Boss
pedal intact (actually, my Boss RV-100 measures just that). Don't tell
the boss I told ya.

As for my own experience, the $30 Proel pedals 'kind' of work.  They
changes things, just not predictably.

Kevin
--
How amazing, how amazing!