Re: Volume pedals

I'm not proud of that at all, but those are not my decisions to make.  I
designed it with the belief that it would be made right here in
SLO.  Hopefully we will at least be able to get hard-working Americans
like
Mark the quality gear they need without breaking the bank.  From what I've
seen, they do a pretty good job over there.  They might even be better
than
ours.

Have a nice day,

-Hans