Re: Repeater HELP ME PLEASE! !!!!!

You said yes below

>> Does the repeater have an equivalent of the INSERT function of an EDP.
>
> Yes.

Does this insert function work by overwriting a piece of material in the
loop (think Andre Lafosse glitch music) or does it work by extending the
loop? Can it be controlled on the fly? i.e. so you can control it at will
from a programmable midi footswitch.

I would buy a second EDP if I could find one for the same price I paid
three
years ago i.e. £420 but now they are £899 which is totally beyond my
budget.
Its kind of bizarre trend how quality loopers seem to go up and up in
value.
Cheers
Geoff