RE: Repeater HELP ME PLEASE! !!!!!

> could someone who has used the repeater tell me the
> following. When using my EDP I am used to altering the
> feedback of the loop as its playing, can u do this with the repeater?

yes, but only when overdubbing.

> Does the repeater user interface work in such a way as to
> allow you to create 4 independent loops live without stopping
> playback. Can you then reverse, fade, individual loops again
> without stopping anything, i.e. is it like owning four
> independent loopers in sync.

i haven't messed much with reverse on the repeater, but otherwise, yes.
note: all 4 tracks in a loop must have the same length.

> Does the repeater have an equivalent of the INSERT function of an EDP.

no. insert on the edp is very powerful...

> Does anyone have any opinions on whether it is better to have
> two EDPS or one EDP and a Repeater???

i have one of each and sometimes wish i had two edps.
the two combined is pretty cool, but the learning curve is more than
double.
i guess it depends on what you are doing.
i would definitely give up the repeater before the edp.
(i considered it when they started going for $1000+ on ebay)