(OT)video projector rental

Is there any one of you in the vague san-francisco/bay area who has a
video
projector that you would be willing to rent out? Or know of a place with
decent rates?

We are having a benefit party for our burning man camp and all the people
who promised projectors (and other things) seem to not actually have
access
to a projector to promise... Ah the joys of event planning. We need to
show
two movies and a bunch of shorts so we need one that won't overheat under
that kind of use. We are happy to pay a reasonable rental fee and will
also
return the projector with a new bulb.

If anyone can help please email me at armyofpie@hotmail.com, thanks for
your
time, sorry to wander so very far off topic.

Will Wright
Army of Pie