Re: Audio tweak tips for WinXP users...

Steve-

    It's a Shuttle AK31A v3.1 (I believe is what it's called), with an AMD
1.7Ghz CPU, and the VIA KT266A chipset.  I know that VIA, traditionally,
does not make the best chipset for audio, but the machine was cheap, so I
went with it.  It works pretty damn well.

    I'm headed for an upgrade to a mobo with an Intel chipset, and at least
512MB of RAM to dedicate to Kontakt, Reaktor (maybe), AudioMulch and Sonar.

-J