Re: Re Re: Loop Music for download

Andy,

I have a question (Loop4 question actually). In the documentation
it says that Insertmode=rPL is only in effect if Quantise=Off. What
is going on here? Actually the LoopIV doc says that Insertmode=rPL
is the same as before (i.e. as in LoopIII) and the LoopIII doc states
that
this only works for Quantise=Off. What is the effect of doing this
(Insertmode=rPL and Quantise=8th)?  Where in the doc (either LoopIV
or LoopIII, if at all) is this described?