Little Whales update: I Gave My Dead Love a Red Rose

Here's the latest from the "Little Whales" loop project. The title is "I
Gave My Dead Love a Red Rose." Comments welcome.

http://littlewhales.thedivided.com/

The base loop was played with my Parker NiteFly and Koll Thunder Glide
bass. Effects used were 2 SIB Varidrive overdrives, a George Dennis
volume pedal, a Mooger Fooger Ring Modulator, and a big reverb on an
Alesis Quadraverb. The loop was made on a Line 6 DL4. The steel guitar
was improvised live on top of the loop.

D.G.