Re: Tubes versus Modeling Caged Death Match

On Sunday, April 27, 2003, at 08:25 PM, William R. Walker, wrote:
> Modeling amps aren't here like some alien invasion, to conquer the
> planet and rid the world of tube amps. They represent an option of
> tonal flexibility to those who might not otherwise have one.
> Bill

Exactly Bill, but we've got to face the fact that it's only a matter of
time before we're brains in jars living via huge computer networks, so
just think of the Pod as a baby step!  We'll be way ahead of the others.

Take the red pill!  (hee hee, can you tell I'm excited for the sequel?)

Mark