Re: favorite reverbs

My favorite reverb is in the stairway at the Natural Science building on
the UC Santa Cruz campus, but seriously, I've been very happy with my TC
electronics Model one, very clean transparent breathtaking reverb
algorithms and very good input headroom, I have yet to clip the front end
of the thing. Of the less expensive reverbs, the old lxp 1 is a classic and
the newer mpx series stuff has some nice verbs but you have to watch your
signal levels going in to it. My cheap old MPX100 has an amazing infinite
reverb setting and some great delayed parallel harmony settings.
Bill