Re: digital camera for tour documentation

My advise is, if you can swing it, get something small like Cannon's
ELF.  Spend the extra money, you'll be glad you did.  While I'm a fan
of chemical photography, the time and pollution factor have switched me
over.  I suggest the ELF because it's TINY.  My friends also really
like there Casio Exilim EX-S3.  It's the size of a credit card and a
quarter inch thick.

Size really does matter.  I find that a lot of the time I end up
leaving my camera home because I don't want a big bulge in my pocket
and I want to have my hands free most of the time.  Don't want a camera
strapped on my neck either.

So, I have a Olympus that was pretty cheap in it's day, and does a
pretty good job (only 1.3 megapixal) but gets left home more often than
not.  If I had the cash, I'd get the Cannon ELF 3 megapixal model, but
it's about $400.

Mark Sottilaro