Re: How's the pitch-to-midi of Roland VP-70?

The only thing I've ever seen that did this well was Opcode's Studio
Vision Pro... and it didn't work in real time.  Sadly, I don't even
think this software exists anymore (does it?), but it was once my tool
of choice for recording midi and audio in a multitrack format.

Mark Sottilaro