FW: Loop Copy/Multiply Question

Long time no focus loopheads.

I’m in need of help……I think.

Is there a way to copy say a 2 bar drum loop from loop 1 to loop 2 and go back to loop 1 and still use the multiply function?

I want to be able to do a verse/chorus type of deal and I tried doing it today and when I got back to loop 1 and pressed multiply it would make this unhappy stuttering noise.

My goal is to lay down a short drum groove and copy that to the next loop and then multiply loop 2 out with chord changes and then go back to loop 1 and multiply that out with different chords.

Maybe someone knows an easier way to go about this. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Arthur Lee

       www.arthurleemusic.com