Re: EFC-7 vs. FCB-1010

SoundFNR@aol.com wrote:

> > Is anybody using just a FCB-1010 to control their EDP?
>
> Yes, it works fine.
> Gives you much better access to Loop4 features than the  EFC-7
>
> >  devices(EDP+, MPX-200, POD) with one controller (FCB-1010) that would
>be
> >  super.  Am I expecting too much?
>
> should be OK
>
> >  Should I just get an EFC-7 and stick
> >  with my effects pedals instead?
>
> depends how many EDP features you want to use.
>
> Also consider that an analogue foot pedal (vol pedal type)
> like the Boss FV-50L will give you access to 3 EDP Modes
> that you can't use without.
>
> andy butler

Thanks for all of the great feedback everybody.  This is such a great list
be a part of.  I'm still not sure which way to go, though.  I have a few
more
questions that may help me to make up my mind.

1.  On the FCB-1010, can I set up one bank to control all of the basic EDP
functions, another bank to control an MPX-200(including setting up a
tap-tempo), and another bank to switch presets on an Adrenalinn?  If I can
do
all of this from one pedal with out having to power it down(reference to
David's problems with the FCB-1010), I think I might go with the 1010.

Thanks so much,
John
www.johnmazzarella.com