Re: Live Performance Hardware Looping Equipment Question - Need Help

Off the original topic... I understand that a song can be 20 min, but
that doesn't mean you'd need a 20 min loop.  Where I'm going here is
this:  When does a loop get so long that it no longer appears to be a
loop?  If you actually use the Repeater's 8 min loop limit, would
memory come into play?  Not that it matters, as long as you get your
musical point across, but I'm having a hard time imagining exactly what
you're trying to do.  If  you're telling me that often the passages in
your songs are 8 min and you want them to repeat at different times in
the song, then I guess I get it.  Is that what you're trying to do?
Not really loop, but record a passage and then play it back at
specific points in the song?

Mark Sottilaro