Re: why pot before looping?

This whole anti drug thing is creeping me out.  One of my good friends
shoots up almost every time I see him.  He's a diabetic.  My wife comes
from a long line of women who suffer from severe depression, and takes a
drug that allows her to have a normal life.  Are these people drug
addicts?  I have a cup of tea each morning and this time of year, a day
doesn't go by where I don't take an allergy medication a few times a
week.

Anyway, my feeling is that if you're looking for escapism you'll find
it.  Maybe in cannabis maybe in LSD.  Maybe video games.  Maybe TV.  My
mom seems to me to be wasting her life shopping.  Some people use some
or all of these things as replacements for living, some use them to
augment their life.  It's a subtle distinction, but a very important
one, in my own opinion.  To me, drugs aren't the evil, they're the
symptom of a bigger issue.  Having a beer every now and then isn't
different than smoking a joint from time to time.  You can waste your
life in so many ways, as many as you can live it.

I've done a number of drugs.  Had some amazing experiences, and some
boring ones.  Don't waste time condemning the drug.  There are plenty of
people wasting their lives in front of a Zenith which seems to be legal
and encouraged by our government.  All things in moderation.

Mark Sottilaro